- Designs, coordinates and directs all human resources related activites in accordance to global guidelines
- Takes care that the recruitment process meets the required KPIs
- Development and career planning of high potential employees and promoting future leaders
- Manages the compensation structure
- Solves all people related issues such as discipline, discrimination, etc.
- Cooperates closely with HQ in corporate projects (employee survey, master data, LMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or other related field
- Multiple years of human resources experience in an international company
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Advanced english language skills required
As a company who is active worldwide, we serve customers from many different industries. For you this means: Daily variation, freedom to work independently and a multitude of opportunities to develop. Your services will be rewarded by us with an attractive remuneration system, including fringe benefits.